Recently, we’ve written several articles that will help you prioritize your fitness and take things to the next level, but there is also social good that can come from your kicks.
You might not be aware of it, so keep reading to find out how.
But, before we give you some insight as to why athletic shoes are not only essential for you, but also in making a difference in the world, let’s revisit a few of our top posts. The following are a couple of the links from the most popular articles regarding fitness for you in case you missed them or want to take a quick re-read:
- The Best Fitness Trends for 2019 to Get You Fit
- 5 Fitness Apps You Need for a Better Workout
- 3 of the Coolest Sneakers for Sneakerheads of Fashionistas
- The Best Air Jordan Sneakers of 2019
Now that you’ve hopefully discovered something to make your fitness routine better let’s explore why you should participate in the Sneakers4Funds Prepaid Shipping Program. Athletes and people who care about their fitness tend to go through sneakers quickly, especially runners.
But what happens to those old sneakers?
Did you know that the kicks you no longer want can make a significant social difference?
Instead of throwing them away, or filling up valuable space, participate in the Prepaid Shipping Program because when you do, this is what happens:
- For the environment.Instead of having sneakers go to the trash, which we know is harmful to the environment and our planet, you have the opportunity to dispose of them in a socially responsible way.
- For charity. When you participate in the Prepaid Shipping Program, you can also help your community and a charity. Instead of making a financial contribution, you can collect the gently worn, used and new athletic shoes in your home and even community and make a significant donation to a great cause.
- For small business owners in developing nations. When you participate in the Prepaid Shipping Program, your athletic shoes are consolidated with thousands of others from people like you and shipped to micro-entrepreneurs who prefer a hand-up and not a hand-out.
We know a few of the first things you might be asking yourself.
It sounds too good to be real.
What’s the catch and how much does it cost?
There’s no catch. None. As in, zero.
We’ve had thousands of partners who have helped us create a movement through not just Sneakers4Funds, but the Funds2Orgs Group brands.
It all started as a vision by a corporate leader, Wayne Elsey, who has also been named as one of the top global 100 philanthropists. He realized that he would be able to help people, charitable groups, micro-entrepreneurs in developing nations and even the planet by being creative in the social enterprises he led. And since that start, it’s taken off because thousands of people like you have realized that they can make a global difference and make the world a better place for themselves and others.
© 2019 Sneakers4Funds. All Rights Reserved.