Sneakers For Good
Ready to get your fundraiser underway? Or maybe just have a few Questions?
Contact Us Today!
We set out to create a simple program that allowed runners and the athletic community to recycle their running shoes and sneakers. What started small has quickly grown into an entire movement. We want to help you use your sneakers for good!
Whether you’re looking to raise funds for a charity, 5k, running club or a local community member who is battling cancer, we want to help you make a difference. Through the Sneakers For Good Program you can keep sneakers out of landfills, earn funds for your cause and support micro-enterprises in developing countries. It’s a WIN-WIN-WIN!
The Sneakers For Good Program is simple:
- Collect gently worn, used and new sneakers and running shoes from your community, marathons, and local gyms.
- Fill each prepaid shipping bag with 15-20 pairs, then seal and drop off at any UPS store. We’ve got your shipping covered!
- Once we receive and process your bag, your check will be on it’s way. You can choose and change who the check is made out to at any time. That way your running club can benefit one month and a local charity or cause the next.
- Celebrate! When you do good, you feel good. You just made an impact in your community and communities all over the world.
Sneakers collected in our programs are shipped to micro-enterprises in 27 different developing countries. Here they are cleaned, fixed and used as inventory to support these small businesses. Micro-enterprises allow families to pave a path out of poverty through a hand up not a hand out model.
- You get to raise money for your sports group, club, team or a favorite charity.
- Sneakers4Funds is a social enterprise, and we partner with small business owners in developing nations with a hand-up, rather than a hand-out.
- You provide your community with a socially responsible fundraiser where athletic shoes are re-purposed and don’t end up in the trash where they harm the environment.