Running Retailer Program
Ready to get your fundraiser underway? Or maybe just have a few Questions?
Contact Us Today!
This program was built with retailers in mind. A simple, innovative program that allows your store to give back to the community, hold events, and demonstrate corporate social responsibility.
As a store owner or manager, time constraints are nothing new. With the Running Retailer Program, you can show off your social good while helping your customers and community to simply and responsibly dispose of their running shoes and sneakers.
The Running Retailer Program is simple:
- Collect gently worn used and new sneakers and running shoes from your customers and community. These can also be customer returns, factory defects, sales samples, hash lots and overstock.
- Fill each prepaid shipping bag with 15-20 pairs, then seal and drop off at any UPS store. We’ve got your shipping covered!
- Once we receive and process your bag, your check will be on it’s way. You can choose and change who the check is made out to at any time. That way your store can support any cause, event or organization of your choosing.
- Celebrate! When you do good, you feel good. Your store just made an impact in your community and communities all over the world.
Sneakers collected in our programs are shipped to micro-enterprises in 27 different developing countries. Here they are cleaned, fixed and used as inventory to support these small businesses. Micro-enterprises allow families to pave a path out of poverty through a hand up not a hand out model.
- You get to raise money for your sports group, club, team or a favorite charity.
- Sneakers4Funds is a social enterprise, and we partner with small business owners in developing nations with a hand-up, rather than a hand-out.
- You provide your community with a socially responsible fundraiser where athletic shoes are re-purposed and don’t end up in the trash where they harm the environment.
If you have consumer returns or excess inventory which is unsold or unwanted, you have a chance to turn those athletic shoes into money for a favorite cause and demonstrate your social responsibility to your community! When you reach out to Sneakers4Funds, we will issue your designated charity a check for sneakers, trainers, and other athletic shoes which allows your business to demonstrate social responsibility and helps raise your brand’s awareness in your community. Sneakers4Funds will accept:
- Sales samples
- Disordered display athletic shoes
- Customer returns
- Hash lots and overstock
- Factory defects