Mud Run Races
Ready to get your fundraiser underway? Or maybe just have a few Questions?
Contact Us Today!
Are you looking for a cool fundraiser for your mud run event? Our partners have raised money for team shirts, sports equipment, athlete sponsorship, scholarship funds and more during a mud run event.
By collecting gently worn, used and new sneaker and running shoes, you can raise funds and build brand awareness during a mud run event. You don’t have to ask anyone for money or ask your champs to sell anything. All you do is attend a mud run event or obstacle course race (OCR) and collect muddy sneakers. Sneakers4Funds will then issue you a check for the athletic footwear.
What do you get when you sign up for a mud run fundraiser?
When you partner with Sneakers4Funds, you get everything you need for success without any out-of-pocket expenses, including:
- The collection materials, which includes special mesh bags for gathering the sneakers.
- All of the marketing materials you’ll need to promote your fundraising event, including custom social media posts and a press release template.
- Tips and strategies across social media to help you promote your fundraiser.
- Fundraising coaches to help you from start to finish!
- Pick-up of the athletic shoes by the Sneakers4Funds logistics team.
- A check issued to you within 2 business days of the receipt of the sneakers at the Sneakers4Funds warehouse.
- You get to raise money for your sports group, club, team or a favorite charity.
- Sneakers4Funds is a social enterprise, and we partner with small business owners in developing nations with a hand-up, rather than a hand-out.
- You provide your community with a socially responsible fundraiser where athletic shoes are re-purposed and don’t end up in the trash where they harm the environment.
We’ve partnered with many mud run groups to raise money. Our athletic shoe drive fundraising program for mud runs gives you everything you need for fundraising success. You’ll get the unique mesh bags to collect athletic shoes for your fundraiser. You’ll also receive a garden hose nozzle to clean off the sneakers before they are placed in the bag. We’ll provide you with all of the expertise, including the marketing material necessary for promoting your mud run fundraiser, as well as pick-up of the athletic shoes from your storage location. Once Sneakers4Funds has processed the sneakers, you or your favorite cause will receive a check from us!
Rinse the sneakers off right after they are dropped off at the finish line and bag 15 pair per bag in the mesh bags provided.
Your athletic shoes will be weighed and processed within 2 business days of receipt of the shoes at our warehouse. At that point, a check will be issued to your designated charity along with a reconciliation statement to you.