This year you want to make your fitness a top priority in your life. Perhaps you’re looking around at everyone else and wanting to improve your overall wellbeing. But, where do you begin if you’re starting out or how can you push yourself further if you’ve been doing it for a while and in need of variation?
We all know that most people need someone to hold them accountable and to give them the expertise, especially when they’re just starting or have hit a plateau in their training. A trainer would be nice, but for many, it’s an added expense that is more like a luxury.
Thankfully, the digital era has many apps that can help you get in shape or try out programs you might not have yet tried by providing you the knowledge you need, as well as to keep track of your progress. Let’s take a look at some of the best apps out there to get you where you want to be regarding your fitness.
- Charity Miles is a free app that’s available on iOS and Android which will help you keep track of your runs, walks and also bicycling, and as a bonus, if you’re someone who cares about charity, you’ll particularly like this app. With each mile you complete corporate sponsors provide designated charities a couple of cents, and you’ll agree to view their offerings. Also, you’re able to get your friends to sponsor your miles.
- JEFIT is the number one gym app with over 8 million users. It’s an excellent exercise tracker, which also provides detailed workout high definition videos with excellent instructions. It has a free fitness program database with beginner programs to advanced for those who have been working out, which can help you improve your workout routine on anything from stronglifts to kettlebells.
- Daily Yoga provides its users with an alternative way to get fit through yoga. The app offers high definition instruction videos so users can get the best guidance concerning yoga poses. Each of the dozens of routines on this app is under 30 minutes in length, and if you’re seeking to focus on any particular area of your body where you’re looking to increase strength, the app allows you that flexibility.
- PEAR Personal Fitness Coach provides you with coaching to help you get into the best shape. One of the great things about this particular app is that it has coached workouts that are targeted at people at different fitness levels. You’re also able to see your preferences concerning various coaches who provide you with their expertise. Finally, PEAR allows you to keep track of your progress and share it with other fitness apps you may be using.
- Nike+ Training Club offers you over 100 routines. The app is a slick one that gives you flexibility concerning strength, intensity, and routine. If you’re interested in getting the programs onto a larger screen, you can mirror it on AppleTV, Chromecast and AirPlay. Finally, one of the fun things of this particular app is that it provides you with a few of the top world athletes to get you motivated, such as Serena Williams and Rory McIlroy.
All of the apps mentioned above provide you with an affordable, convenient and easy way to get motivated and geared up for a good workout. One of the added benefits that mobile sports apps provide is that you get the benefit of experts in sports science and can see how to complete routines correctly, which will lead to the results you’re seeking. There’s no time like the present to download one of these apps to get you in the best shape and fitness level of your life.
© 2019 Sneakers4Funds. All Rights Reserved.